The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

JOIN USSSSSS

i myself am a furry, & this was just fucking amazing. i was filled with wonder & suspense as to what the hell was out there. bigfoot? a shadow? a creature of the night? no. the ears gave it away! the ending made me go "wtf is this? i was NOT expecting that!" & "oh my god this is hilarious XD" at the same time. (as for the dog part, i cant see that happening. but then again, the suspense was KILLING ME.)

this is movie worthy.

5/5 10/10.

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

oh my god

you guys NEVER cease to amaze me. thats all i can say.

~Play~ ~Play~

amazing...

simply amazing. so simple, yet just amazing! the music flows perfectly in tune with the animation!

5/5 10/10!

Interlocked Interlocked

kickass!

this game is very unique & calming. its got a great spin on your typical puzzle game. the music is very calming, yet delightful! (it feels like ive heard it before). this really racked my brain, as i had to look at each puzzle for a few minutes at a time to figure out where to even begin!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

i love you

you, sir, are a master genius with putting our brains to the test with this little elephant guy.

Clayball Clayball

adorable!

very cute! the graphics are a very good spin, & the controlls are very smooth.

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

i love it <3

the instrumental is fantastic; i was just blown away by the piano! the vocals are actually very well done; it has that certain strength to it that not many other songs have. i can hear you choking up a bit in some parts, but that emphasizes the song even more. it almost brought me to tears! ;A;

5/5 10/10. im sorry for the loss of your friend...

I ain't never I ain't never

oh my god

i dont like country songs. if at all, theres one song that i like, & its "What Hurts the Most" by...yannow, i forget his name. Michael something. (thats how much i dont like country music).

...this song is one of those country songs i like, & this is comin from someone who DISLIKES Country styled music. it actually made me swing a little bit, & gave me an image of a guy sitting at a bar or on a store front porch, & just slowly strum the guitar strings.

5/5 10/10.

Urbanus responds:

I love epic reviews! THANKS!

A Simple Dream A Simple Dream

love it!

smooth, & gives me a feeling of a futuristic computer room, just chillin & jammin to this tune with some kickass headphones. or perhaps an oasis, where creatures run about & swim.

5/5 10/10 & a download! very relaxing!