Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

i love it <3

the instrumental is fantastic; i was just blown away by the piano! the vocals are actually very well done; it has that certain strength to it that not many other songs have. i can hear you choking up a bit in some parts, but that emphasizes the song even more. it almost brought me to tears! ;A;

5/5 10/10. im sorry for the loss of your friend...

I ain't never I ain't never

oh my god

i dont like country songs. if at all, theres one song that i like, & its "What Hurts the Most" by...yannow, i forget his name. Michael something. (thats how much i dont like country music).

...this song is one of those country songs i like, & this is comin from someone who DISLIKES Country styled music. it actually made me swing a little bit, & gave me an image of a guy sitting at a bar or on a store front porch, & just slowly strum the guitar strings.

5/5 10/10.

Urbanus responds:

I love epic reviews! THANKS!

A Simple Dream A Simple Dream

love it!

smooth, & gives me a feeling of a futuristic computer room, just chillin & jammin to this tune with some kickass headphones. or perhaps an oasis, where creatures run about & swim.

5/5 10/10 & a download! very relaxing!

Follow you into the Dark Follow you into the Dark

oh wow

i never listened to Death Cab for Cutie, so im not familiar with this song (i could have & not realized it).

but this is a very strong song. theres a little wobbly moments in the vocals, but nothing of great disturbance to the song. the vocals are otherwise very smooth, & have a nice, calming feel to it, all while being strong & sturdy. the instrumentals are wonderfully played out. id like to hear an instrumental version, & even a version without the instruments.

B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster

you made me miss half my show

my pokemon have just used up their last revives. Dunsparce, Gyarados, Blaziken, Floatzel, Pidgeot, & even my trusty little Furret are on low health. their PP is quite low, i dont have the stuff to replenish that. i check over & over that i have all my Pokemon in order, & start strategizing. ill send out my weakest ones first, the ones with better health later. i look up to face the door. Well, ive gotten past the other 3 Elite 4 trainers...

...now all there is is Lance.

Burn7 responds:

I know the feeling. The first time I went through the Elite Four and then Lance was all "Hey, you still have to defeat ME!" I seriously almost threw my gameboy across the room. I was only 11, you can't give an 11-year old that kind of trauma or else he'll grow up to write heavy metal covers of Pokemon songs or something!

... oh shit wait.

Cierre Bob Esponja Cierre Bob Esponja

whoooaaaa

smooth, simple, & a good take on Spongebob! this kinda made me think of a simple Spongebob & Patrick moment; they are doing something boringly stupid, or theyre just gettin stoned.

The Kazoo Band - Tony The Kazoo Band - Tony

oh lol

this made me laugh. XD i might use this for a future animation!

Mathcore responds:

i might use that animation for future music

American Dollar American Dollar

oh wow

very catchy! i dont know why, this sounds familiar....eh, i listen to too much newgrounds these days. *shrugs*

5/5 10/10. catchy, dancey, full of life & adventurous!

Rattle Battle Remix-DKC2 ~JFK Rattle Battle Remix-DKC2 ~JFK

heehee!

this made me smile & dance a little! ^^ a very cute, adorable & epic take on a well known song!

Level Up? Level Up?

squee!

just what i have been lookin for! an amazing 8bit song! its perfect!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

I don't think it's absolutely perfect, but I do enjoy it :)